- Pre - Registration ended Friday, July 1st. Day of registration will begin at 2pm on Saturday, July 16th. Enter off Ferry Street into the Salin Bank drive thru between 4th and 5th Streets on the south side of the road to enter the event.
- Car registration includes 2 Adult GA Wristbands to the Event, A Place in the Cruise, and Registration Sticker for the Windshield.
- No hateful, x-rated, or discriminatory symbols or language will be tolerated.
- Event Organizers have the right to refuse any car or party.
- Everyone involved in the cruise must have a wristband in order to enter the festival grounds. Anyone without a paid wristband will be denied entry and asked to leave.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed to be brought into the festival grounds (this includes being stored in your vehicle since cars will be parked inside the grounds).
- Bicycles, roller skates, skateboards or any other motorized items (besides cars/motorcycle) will not be permitted within the event or cruise it self.
- Engines are not permitted to run during the event except during the Cruise.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- No pets or animals will be allowed into the event.
- If you have a group or club that you wish to park with, you must meet off site and enter through the Car/Motorcycle Admission Gate together.
- If you break any of these rules and are asked to leave you will not receive a refund.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
2:00PM - 6PM Car Registration
4:00PM General Admission Gates Open
4:00PM-9:00PM Kid Zone
6:00PM Jessie James Performance Begins
6:00PM All CARS MUST BE PARKED
7:00PM Judging Ends
8:00PM Cruise Begins
8:45PM Cruise Ends
11:00PM Kansas Ends/Event Ends
- The travel route is a loop with an inside lane and an outside lane traveling in opposite directions on Main and Ferry Streets, from N. 5th St to N. 8th Streets. Marked units lead the cruise, one starting on Main Street, and the other starting on Ferry Street. During the cruise, you may pull out and park along a curb at any time if needed.
- Non-cruising cars will be parked along the curb and in area designated by the cruise director upon entering the festival site.
Please be careful and responsible. Our number one concern is to provide a safe, fun event for everyone. There will be zero tolerance regarding reckless driving during the cruise. Burnouts, flame throwing, improper starts, tire squealing and hot rodding will cause you to be removed from the cruise and/or the event. Due to recent accidents, and fatalities, police will be enforcing this rule. If we are to continue offering a cruise option, it is mandatory that you please refrain from any reckless driving. Anything brought into the event is subject to search by event and emergency management staff.There will also be LPD K9 officers onsite to monitor and maintain safety of all attendees.
In case of an emergency, please call 911 or the Lafayette Police Dept. at 765-807-1200. Please alert the festival Command Center if possible or any person with a radio and wearing an event shirt.
City ordinance does not permit anyone to carry in their own alcohol regardless of the container (coolers, cans or cups, etc.). Please refrain from carrying in alcohol in your vehicles or on your person(s). The festival will have food and beverage vendors.
Award winners will be posted at Command Center at the conclusion of the cruise. If you win a cash prize or plaque, please bring your windshield card and photo ID to Command Center to claim your award.
Absolutely NO BURNOUTS, flame throwing, improper starts, tire squealing, and/or hot rodding will be tolerated
***These activities will cause you to be removed from the event. No exceptions. This is to guarantee safety for all involved with the event. Thank you for your cooperation.
You will be asked to start your engines at 7:55 PM for the car cruise.