2016 RULES AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
For the safety of everyone attending DANCING & CRUISING IN THE STREETS (SATURDAY JULY 16, 2016), we ask that everyone follow this short list of rules and regulations.
- No refunds due to inclement weather will be given.
- If the event is called off due to rain, there will be backup performance held at Lafayette Theater (600 Main Street). Any "Dancing in the Streets" ticket holders can purchase a ticket to this event at a discounted rate of $40.00. ($45 without a "Dancing in the Streets" Ticket) ONLY 1150 TICKETS WILL BE SOLD.
- VIP Tickets is an all ages ticket.
- By purchasing, accepting, or attending this event the ticket holder assumes all liability and risks of participating in any/all activities associated with this event (including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault). The ticket holder releases Greater Lafayette Commerce and Upbeat Productions from any liability or risk related to attending this event.
- We reserve the right to take your photo for promotional purposes (website/tv/advertising).
- No pets allowed.
- All bags are subject to search.
- All Federal and State Laws will be enforced during this event.
- Providing alcohol to minors is illegal and law enforcement action will be taken.
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the grounds; there will be alcoholic beverages available in the vending areas.
- Vending will only be allowed by registered vendors in the designated vending areas.
- No outside food or beverages will be allowed within the venue grounds.
- Please place all trash in the nearest trash bin, no littering. There are dedicated receptacles for trash. Please use them.
- No vehicles allowed inside the grounds unless you are a registered car for the Cruise.
- Have a great time (THIS IS MANDATORY)!
- Animals (Service Animals are Welcome)
- Fires or open flames
- Guns or weapons of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside alcohol
- Food, beverages or glass bottles of any kind.
- Bicycles, segways, hover boards, unicycles, skateboards
- Fire Lanterns / Chinese Sky Fire Lanterns / Sky Candles / Fire Balloon
- Lawn chairs
- Flyers, handbills, promotional material, or banners.
- Musical instruments or street performers (unless of course you are a contracted performer). Loud music devices (beat boxes).
- Resale merchandise of any kind (art, glow products, toys) you WILL be escorted out.